Twitter

Monday, February 13, 2012

Louder Than Words

I cannot call myself a filmmaker without making films myself. Here is one I recently completed for my USC Cinematic Arts application entitled Louder Than Words.


Synopsis: After a three week medical leave, Collin, a mute, is immediately pushed back into the daily routine of working for Roger, an absolute horrible boss. Not long into his first day back at work, the woman of Collin's dreams walks into the store. The two share a bond that goes beyond anything either of them could ever say to one another.
Credits:
Written, Directed, and Edited by Daniel Trujillo
Director of Photography: Aaron Dowell
Producers: Marlene Renteria & Daniel Trujillo

Starring:
Arun Sahoo as Collin
Derek Reed as Roger
Anaiza Romero as Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment