Twitter

Friday, February 24, 2012

CONCERT REVIEW: Better With U Tour

I attended the December 18th show of the Better With U Tour. Sadly One Direction was not present for the west coast performance, as they were originally planned. Daniel bought me and my sister tickets for the show in because when the dates were first announced February 18th was on there. Although we were sad about One Direction's absence and are not hardcore Big Time Rush fans, we still managed to enjoy ourselves. It was actually a very good concert.


We arrived a little late so we missed most of the opening act which was Jackson Guthy. He was really cute and energetic. The next performer was JoJo. This was my second time seeing her. I saw her at the Joe Jonas concert at the HOB (best concert I have been to so far and I will soon write a blog about that). She did well and I loved her new song which is also the name of her new album Jumping Trains. It's a great song so go check it out!

Anyway, after waiting 20 minutes after JoJo's set  for Big Time Rush, they finally came out and everyone freaked out. They came on stage singing the theme song for their show. They are absolutely great performers! They must have changed at least five times during their hour long performance. All of their dancing was well choreographed. Their performances were reminiscent of the old boy bands I used to listen to growing up. They used the whole stage which is always a sign of a great performance.
When they started to sing Covergirl they surprised the audience by going out to them and singing. Another memorable moment was when they sang Worldwide. Logan took a fan onto the stage with them. They sang together and the lucky girl was speechless. James held her hand as he sang and Carlos kissed her forehead. Kendell hugged her and blew a kiss to her before getting of stage to change into the next outfit. A dream come true for any Rusher. The concert was very entertaining and because of this seemed to happen very quickly. I am glad I ended up going despite One Direction's absence. It was such a fantastic performance.

4/4 Muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment