Twitter

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Dealing With My One Direction Infection Part I


Hey it's Ana. It has been awhile but let me start off by saying that 2011 was fantastic! Last time I blogged I informed you guys about my obsession with One Direction, well guess what? I met them! Yes, you read that correctly. It was June 25th 2011. It was very late..or very early (which ever you prefer), around 1:45 am. It was great since I was not able to see them when they came the first time in January. I was tired, had no make up on and was badly sunburned. They, of course looked beautiful. Seriously, pictures do not do them justice.


I initially see Niall in the front seat of the car from a distance. I immediately fangirl until they come closer. This was the night that made me fall in love with Harry. I love them all obviously, but I have always been more attracted to Zayn and I didn't pay attention to Harry because he was underage at the time. Harry was the first out of the car. With his back towards me, I say "Hi harry" and just like Jerry McGuire, "He had me at hello"! Harry turns around, flipping his curls, smiles and says "hello". His accent. His eyes. His hair. His smile. Oh gosh I can go on forever. But yeah, so Louis is taking his bags out of the car, says hello to everyone then starts cursing because he dropped something. It was really cute, so I went back to Harry and ask him if we(my sister and I) could take a picture with him and he smiles and says "of course." The cutest thing happened after that, Harry reached over to Daniel, who was taking the photo, shakes his hand and introduces himself! Like awww, I couldn't believe it. My heart is pounding and as he hugs me I am thinking to myself "shit, he can probably feel my heart beating." We conversed a little and then I went to Niall. I hugged him and then we took a picture as we sang Let It Snow. My sister is overwhelmed because she is in love with him and begins to cry.

I see the boys are going into their hotel so I go toward Zayn but he's taking pictures with two other girls. He is absolutely flawless. I have never seen someone look that amazing. He looked unreal. Like a dream. I was in awe, but decided to take a picture with Liam while I waited for Zayn. Liam is such a sweetheart and smelled really good. After the picture he told us good night and I rush toward Zayn because he is my dream guy but he is already entering the door to the hotel with Louis! He yells "Vas Happenin" and I nearly died of happiness.That's when I knew I was only going to get a pic with 3/5 of One Direction which is better than none at all. I would have gone back the next day to the airport to see them leave but I had to leave for Virginia. It was the best way to start off my summer. From then on, 2011 was great. After I came back from Virginia, I went on a road trip with Daniel to several states. We came back and life went back to normal until December. Stay tuned for Part II tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment